Required Skills / Qualifications:
- High School Diploma or GED
- Minimum 2 years' experience in level of analytical and distinctive conceptual skills to solve issues given.
Preferred Skills / Qualifications:
- These positions are expected to contribute to and deliver business processes or detailed technology solutions, in a self-managed and target oriented manner, and thus contributes to team results.
- Positions focusing on analyzing, developing, testing or implementing processes, technologies and systems in their specific field of expertise, from first principles.
- Targets are short to medium term (best to be characterized as milestones), and achievements are monitored.
- They may provide functional advice to and integrate services of operational staff or semi-professional colleagues.
- Focus on applying and expanding acquired knowledge base.
- Application of knowledge in broader professional context.
- which may differ in size and nature.
- Upon offer of employment, the individual will be subject to a background check and a drug screen.
Aleron companies (Acara Solutions, Aleron Shared Resources, Broadleaf Results, Lume Strategies, TalentRise, Viaduct, and Aleron's strategic partner, SDI) are Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, genetic information, sex, age, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected basis. The Aleron companies welcome and encourage applications from diverse candidates, including people with disabilities. Accommodations are available upon request for applicants taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
Applicants for this position must be legally authorized to work in the United States. This position does not meet the employment requirements for individuals with F-1 OPT STEM work authorization status.