Required Skills / Qualifications:
- B.S. degree in Life Science.
- Minimum of 2 years' experience in Laboratory Technician
Preferred Skills / Qualifications:
- Familiarity with working in a laboratory environment and having performed processes such as SDS-PAGE, Western blotting, protein measurements and use of laboratory equipment (i.e., pipettes and analytical instruments).
- Demonstrate excellent communication and computer skills.
- Able to work in a fast-paced GMP regulated manufacturing environment working with time sensitive projects.
- Ability to follow specific work instructions for the evaluation and qualification of biological test samples.
- Upon offer of employment, the individual will be subject to a background check and a drug screen.
Aleron companies (Acara Solutions, Aleron Shared Resources, Broadleaf Results, Lume Strategies, TalentRise, Viaduct, and Aleron's strategic partner, SDI) are Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, genetic information, sex, age, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected basis. The Aleron companies welcome and encourage applications from diverse candidates, including people with disabilities. Accommodations are available upon request for applicants taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
Applicants for this position must be legally authorized to work in the United States. This position does not meet the employment requirements for individuals with F-1 OPT STEM work authorization status.