Day Shift hours are typically Monday-Thursday 7:00am-4:30pm, Fridays 7:00am-3:30pm
Pay rate - $18/hr.
Responsible for Picking, Posting, Restocking and Releasing of material to production in a timely manner.
Responsibilities, Skills, and Competencies:
- Pull parts as directed and coordinated with Stockroom Lead accurately for jobs released to production.
- Pack and unpack items to be stocked and organized on shelves in the stockroom.
- Restock parts efficiently and maintain stockroom documents as required.
- Use handheld tablet, when picking parts, to ensure the correct item is picked.
- Communicate material issues to Stockroom Lead Hand.
- Perform transactions, post material in Syspro as required.
- Organize material and store material neatly.
- Perform cycle counts as need.
- Other duties as required.
- Able to lift up to 35lbs; may work in hot areas 5%, noise 5%.
- Ensure adherence to Health and Safety as well as active participation in 5S activities in work area.