Required Skills / Qualifications:
- High School Diploma or GED
- Minimum of 2 years' experience in Administrative Assistant
Preferred Skills / Qualifications:
- Basic understanding of the general and technical aspects of the job and the company
- Ability to work with moderate supervision, instruction, or guidance
- Works well as a team member.
- General organization and time management skills, attention to detail, and ability to multi-task high priorities.
- Ability to demonstrate professional written and oral communications
- General interpersonal skills and a professional demeanour in interacting with a wide variety of people
- Ability to work effectively with a geographically dispersed and frequently virtual team
- Effectively and efficiently works within time constraints and adjust to changing circumstances
- Self-starter who can work independently, within established procedures
- Follows procedures to ensure consistent work performance
- Applies discretion when dealing with sensitive information/situations
- Have a working knowledge of Microsoft Office, to include Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Should have attention to detail and a penchant for accuracy
- Have good writing and editing skills, vocabulary, and grammar
- Current information technology skills and experience
- Contact with internal and external co-workers, managers, directors, and executives, executive staff, employees, and administrative staff, external customers
- Upon offer of employment, the individual will be subject to a background check and a drug screen.
- As a contractor to the Federal Government, Client must comply with the federal mandate requiring our workforce be fully vaccinated for Covid-19 by January 4, 2022, with only very limited exceptions for medical reasons or sincerely held religious beliefs.
Aleron companies (Acara Solutions, Aleron Shared Resources, Broadleaf Results, Lume Strategies, TalentRise, Viaduct, and Aleron's strategic partner, SDI) are Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, genetic information, sex, age, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected basis. The Aleron companies welcome and encourage applications from diverse candidates, including people with disabilities. Accommodations are available upon request for applicants taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
Applicants for this position must be legally authorized to work in the United States. This position does not meet the employment requirements for individuals with F-1 OPT STEM work authorization status.