- Strong business process analysis, design, and mapping experience.
- Strong HRIS (HCM / HRMS) understanding (SAP SuccessFactors strongly preferred).
- Strong understanding of HR, payroll concepts, practices, and procedures.
- Exceptional service delivery skills; ability to analyze needs through soliciting, evaluating and acting upon feedback.
- Strong judgment and ability to analyze possible root cause(s) to make logical decisions after considering all possibilities.
- Ability to work independently and take initiative to find/develop solutions for business requirements.
- Demonstrated ability to analyze, design, configure, implement & support HR data, processes and technology.
- Ability to interview business/functional users and technical staff and apply system and business process knowledge and acumen to isolate, understand and substantiate true business needs/requirements from end user requests.
- Solid knowledge of HR operations, HR systems, HR processes and the integration with technology.
- Ability to facilitate and lead complex discussions in a mixed technical and business team environment.
- Strong knowledge of Systems Data Integrations and Integration software.
- Strong knowledge of HRIS Reporting.
- Bachelor's degree in business, human resources, computer science field, or equivalent experience.
- Minimum 5 years' experience using and supporting HRIS systems (SAP SuccessFactors experience strongly preferred)
- Experience with HRIS implementation is a plus
Benefits Include: Health insurance, HSA, dental insurance; disability insurance; life Insurance; paid time off; and vision insurance, 401(k).
Additional Information: Upon offer of employment, candidate will be subject to a background check and a drug screen. Additional industry skill testing may be needed prior to placement.
This position is not available to be performed in Colorado
Aleron companies (Acara Solutions, Aleron Shared Resources, Broadleaf Results, Lume Strategies, TalentRise, Viaduct, and Aleron's strategic partner, SDI) are Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, genetic information, sex, age, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected basis. The Aleron companies welcome and encourage applications from diverse candidates, including people with disabilities. Accommodations are available upon request for applicants taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
Applicants for this position must be legally authorized to work in the United States. This position does not meet the employment requirements for individuals with F-1 OPT STEM work authorization status.