Required Skills / Qualifications:
- Bachelor's degree Required
- 3-5 years of experience working in a Business Administrative/Administrator position in a specialized functional discipline i.e. marketing, sales, etc.
Preferred Skills / Qualifications:
- Demonstrated experience with financial systems related to procurement, budget planning, forecasting, etc.
- Excellent communication skills, verbal, written and ability to speak to an audience confidently.
- Extremely detail oriented and highly organized professional is a must
- Ability to exercise high level of imitative and have a very proactive attitude.
- Team player able to listen to team's needs, collaborate and deliver on department's needs.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite.
- Demonstrate high personal integrity
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Independent and self-starter critical
- Ability to multi-task, handle pressure and prioritize.
- Bilingual a plus.
Aleron companies (Acara Solutions, Aleron Shared Resources, Broadleaf Results, Lume Strategies, TalentRise, Viaduct, and Aleron's strategic partner, SDI) are Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, genetic information, sex, age, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected basis. The Aleron companies welcome and encourage applications from diverse candidates, including people with disabilities. Accommodations are available upon request for applicants taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
Applicants for this position must be legally authorized to work in the United States. This position does not meet the employment requirements for individuals with F-1 OPT STEM work authorization status.