Required Skills / Qualifications:
- Bachelors' Degree
- Minimum of 3 years' experience in Heat transfer/thermodynamic analysis
- Minimum of 3 years' experience with Thermal analysis tools
- Minimum of 3 years' experience in C, C++, or Fortran
- Minimum of 3 years' Thermal analysis experience
Preferred Skills / Qualifications:
- Experience with common thermal analysis tool sets with ability to develop tools for analysis automation and optimization.
- Experience with Matlab/Simulink, high-level programming language(s) and advanced engineering analysis and CAD packages
- Be self-motivated with a strong work ethic, communication and presentation, time management, and interpersonal skills able to work in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
- SINDA experience
- Upon offer of employment, the individual will be subject to a background check and a drug screen.
- If you are hired, we will require you to prove that you have received the COVID-19 vaccine or have a valid disability or religious reason not to be vaccinated. We will not grant any accommodations not strictly required by law.
- Potential for some remote work once established onsite
Aleron companies (Acara Solutions, Aleron Shared Resources, Broadleaf Results, Lume Strategies, TalentRise, Viaduct, and Aleron's strategic partner, SDI) are Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, genetic information, sex, age, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected basis. The Aleron companies welcome and encourage applications from diverse candidates, including people with disabilities. Accommodations are available upon request for applicants taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
Applicants for this position must be legally authorized to work in the United States. This position does not meet the employment requirements for individuals with F-1 OPT STEM work authorization status.