Desired Skills / Qualifications:
- 4 years hands-on experience of full-cycle recruitment using a broad base of interview techniques and evaluation methods.
- B.S. Degree or equivalent post-graduate professional HR qualification desirable.
- Familiarity with social media, resume databases and professional networks.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Nurture trusting relationships with local management team.
- Keen understanding of roles within the organization and local recruiting climate.
- Sound knowledge and experience of Applicant Tracking Systems and LinkedIn.
- Up to date knowledge of appropriate employment legislation as it relates to recruitment and employment.
- Fluent in English language, written and verbal.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Able to handle heavy workloads, prioritize own work and deal with confidential and sensitive information.
- A flexible approach, able to cope with a constantly changing environment and priorities.
- Ability to work independently, while also being able to judge when additional support is required.
- Ability to listen and communicate carefully and with empathy - emotional intelligence.
- Team player who is keen to work closely with the wider HR team.
Aleron companies (Acara Solutions, Aleron Shared Resources, Broadleaf Results, Lume Strategies, TalentRise, Viaduct, and Aleron's strategic partner, SDI) are Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, genetic information, sex, age, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected basis. The Aleron companies welcome and encourage applications from diverse candidates, including people with disabilities. Accommodations are available upon request for applicants taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
Applicants for this position must be legally authorized to work in the United States. This position does not meet the employment requirements for individuals with F-1 OPT STEM work authorization status.