Required Skills / Qualifications:
Minimum of 4 years of HR experience
Preferred Skills / Qualifications:
- Bachelor's Degree preferred
- Strong track record as a business partner
- Experience supporting teams in performance management and compensation practices
- Skilled in working with HRIS and ATS systems such as Workday and Monster TMS
- Ability to exercise tact and diplomacy in resolving sensitive issues
- Demonstrated success in delivering HR programs that advance the business
Aleron companies (Acara Solutions, Aleron Shared Resources, Broadleaf Results, Lume Strategies, TalentRise, Viaduct, and Aleron's strategic partner, SDI) are Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, genetic information, sex, age, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected basis. The Aleron companies welcome and encourage applications from diverse candidates, including people with disabilities. Accommodations are available upon request for applicants taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
Applicants for this position must be legally authorized to work in the United States. This position does not meet the employment requirements for individuals with F-1 OPT STEM work authorization status.