A premier provider for recruiting solutions, has partnered with a Major Semiconductor Company in the Hillsboro area!
Little to No Experience, No Problem!
Exceptional Paid Training Provided
Come grow your career with one of the best recruiting firms in America!
* Ask about our Referral BONUS Program at your Intake Interview *
Position Summary: Warehouse/Material Handler
The Warehouse associate will be in charge of picking and receiving parts, using the computer and utilizing SAP inventory system in the day to day tasks.
* Receive, sort and verify materials count for all deliveries received at the factory.
* Put away materials into warehouse racking and make accurate record of the location
* Locate materials to pick order for production jobs being started in assembly.
* Prepare materials for shipping by pulling, packing, crating and loading
* Perform all duties safely and according to procedure.
* Ensure that all materials are accurately accounted through any movement within the site.
* Perform cycle counts.
* Operate powered pallet jacks and potentially forklifts
Position Summary: Assemblers
The Production Assembler will build and assemble a system or component using engineered drawings and documented requirements. The assembler is required to meet the build standard as defined in the assembly procedures and maintain a continuous throughput in their area of responsibility.
* Assemble and build systems in line with the daily production plan - focusing on quality and output targets.
* Maintain a safe and clean work area.
* Follows assembly instructions and procedures to meet output quality requirements.
* Support the training of team members and collaborate to drive improvement and efficiency.
* Maintaining a good working relationship with department colleagues and the supporting departments
* Communicate and seek guidance where there are errors or difficulty in build.
* Perform quality work checks to ensure the assembly meets quality standards.
$20.00/hr DOE & Shift Placement