Required Skills / Qualifications:
- High School diploma or GED
- Minimum of 1 year experience in healthcare, social services, hospitality services, or volunteer management
Preferred Skills / Qualifications:
- Associates Degree
- Customer Service / Hospitality experience
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite, database and spreadsheet management, email software, and internet browsers
- Excellent ability to take initiative and be able to motivate and inspire others
- Effective verbal and written communication and presentation skills
- Ability to remain composed in stressful situations and handle self in a professional manner at all times
- Highly effective conflict resolution skills
- Proven ability to problem solve and make effective decisions
- Excellent customer service and possess a positive, "can-do" attitude.
- Volunteer management experience
- Upon offer of employment, the individual will be subject to a background check and a drug screen.
- Ability to lift and carry 25 pounds.
- Ability to move around to all areas of the lodge quickly and safely including proper cleanup and disposal of bodily fluid spills and infectious waste.
Aleron companies (Acara Solutions, Aleron Shared Resources, Broadleaf Results, Lume Strategies, TalentRise, Viaduct, and Aleron's strategic partner, SDI) are Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, genetic information, sex, age, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected basis. The Aleron companies welcome and encourage applications from diverse candidates, including people with disabilities. Accommodations are available upon request for applicants taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
Applicants for this position must be legally authorized to work in the United States. This position does not meet the employment requirements for individuals with F-1 OPT STEM work authorization status.