Required Skills / Qualifications:
- High School Diploma or GED
- Minimum of 2 year's experience in Painter
Preferred Skills / Qualifications:
- Ability to read, write and comprehend simple instructions, short correspondence, memos and technical documentation in English.
- Have basic English skills with ability to effectively communicate to other workers and supervisors within the company.
- Ability to effectively present information one-on-one and in small group situations.
- Basic mathematics such as ability to add, subtract, multiply and divide in all units of measure using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals.
- Ability to compute rate measure using whole numbers, common fractions and decimals.
- Be able to read and understand MSDS, TDS (Technical Data Sheets).
- Upon offer of employment, the individual will be subject to a background check and a drug screen.
- A spirometry and respiratory test be needed as this position will need use of respirators and paint suits to perform the functions.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly exposed to fumes or airborne particles.
- The employee is frequently exposed to moving mechanical parts and toxic or caustic chemicals.
- The employee is occasionally exposed to wet or humid conditions, high precarious places, risk of electrical shock and vibration.
- The noise level in the work environment is usually loud.
- In this position the employee regularly necessitates the use of motor coordination with finger dexterity while performing the duties of the job.
- The employee should frequently use safety devices such as ear plugs, hard hats, respirators, gloves, safety goggles, coveralls, safety harness, steel toe shoes etc.
- Safety/steel toed shoes
- Safety glasses, masks, Tyvek safety suits will be provided.
Aleron companies (Acara Solutions, Aleron Shared Resources, Broadleaf Results, Lume Strategies, TalentRise, Viaduct, and Aleron's strategic partner, SDI) are Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, genetic information, sex, age, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected basis. The Aleron companies welcome and encourage applications from diverse candidates, including people with disabilities. Accommodations are available upon request for applicants taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
Applicants for this position must be legally authorized to work in the United States. This position does not meet the employment requirements for individuals with F-1 OPT STEM work authorization status.