Required Skills / Qualifications:
- Bachelor's Degree in Business or Finance or Accounting
- Minimum of 2 years' experience in Purchasing commodity in applications.
Preferred Skills / Qualifications:
- Supply Chain certification
- Exposure to Purchasing best practices.
- Self-motivated/self-directed, flexible, experienced working independently and thrive in a fast-paced, multi-tasking environment
- Willingness to travel (Currently Under 10%)
- Strong service and Tier 1 business perspective.
- Strong leadership skills required with a demonstrated ability to gain consensus in cross-functional team atmosphere.
- Ability to administratively assist both Director and VP about scheduling and special projects.
- Excellent computer skills: proficiency in Microsoft Office applications is a must (Word, Excel, and Outlook)
- Upon offer of employment, the individual will be subject to a background check and a drug screen
Aleron companies (Acara Solutions, Aleron Shared Resources, Broadleaf Results, Lume Strategies, TalentRise, Viaduct, and Aleron's strategic partner, SDI) are Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, genetic information, sex, age, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected basis. The Aleron companies welcome and encourage applications from diverse candidates, including people with disabilities. Accommodations are available upon request for applicants taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
Applicants for this position must be legally authorized to work in the United States. This position does not meet the employment requirements for individuals with F-1 OPT STEM work authorization status.