Required Skills / Qualifications:
- Bachelor's degree
- Minimum of 2 years' experience in Executive Assistant
Preferred Skills / Qualifications:
- Minimum of 4 years' experience in administrative supporting executive level
- Professional experience in the media industry
- Works as a team player with professionalism, a positive attitude, and empathy in a fast-paced environment
- Self-motivated and interested in contributing above and beyond basic job duties
- Attention to detail in managing calendars, travel time, attendee confirmation for meetings, and other administrative functions
- Demonstrate proactive problem solving skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills with effective verbal and written communication expertise for interface at all levels, internally and externally.
- Proficiency with various types of computers, phones and office equipment, as well as mastery of Microsoft Office programs and Mac, Zoom, SAP, Concur, and working in a Windows environment
- Demonstrated ability to professionally handle confidential and sensitive issues; proficient administrative skills to supporting executive level management
- Upon offer of employment, the individual will be subject to a background check and a drug screen
Aleron companies (Acara Solutions, Aleron Shared Resources, Broadleaf Results, Lume Strategies, TalentRise, Viaduct, and Aleron's strategic partner, SDI) are Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, genetic information, sex, age, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected basis. The Aleron companies welcome and encourage applications from diverse candidates, including people with disabilities. Accommodations are available upon request for applicants taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
Applicants for this position must be legally authorized to work in the United States. This position does not meet the employment requirements for individuals with F-1 OPT STEM work authorization status.