Required Skills / Qualifications:
- Bachelor's Degree
- Minimum of 8 years of experience in Project Management
- Minimum of 8 years of experience in Process improvement tools and methodologies (Lean, Six Sigma).
- Minimum of 8 years of experience in gathering/processing internal and external requirements.
Preferred Skills / Qualifications:
- Interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to scale and deliver presentations based on audience background.
- Knowledge of Quality Systems Regulations (21 CFR 820), ISO 13485 and ISO 14971 preferred.
- Knowledge and hand on with Process improvement tools and methodologies (Lean, Six Sigma).
- Green or Black Belt Certification in Lean or Six Sigma is preferred.
- ASQ certification (CQE)
- Business Acumen - has demonstrated business knowledge and ability to display the linkage between projects and business results.
- Proven ability to drive creative problem solving related to product and process issues.
- The ability to collaborate effectively with product or process subject matter experts in a cross-functional team environment
- Technical aptitude is needed to collect and analyze data for determining an improvement strategy.
- Ability to navigate multiple projects with changing priorities.
- Ability to execute to project timelines.
- Analytical, problem-solving and RCA skills.
- Proven track record of managing and successfully closing CAPAs on time and with objective effectivity.
- Is familiar with the Gemba process and product quality improvement on the production floor.
- Upon offer of employment, the individual will be subject to a background check and a drug screen.
- Ability to travel up to 10% of the time.
- Project Management certification.
Aleron companies (Acara Solutions, Aleron Shared Resources, Broadleaf Results, Lume Strategies, TalentRise, Viaduct, and Aleron's strategic partner, SDI) are Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, genetic information, sex, age, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected basis. The Aleron companies welcome and encourage applications from diverse candidates, including people with disabilities. Accommodations are available upon request for applicants taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
Applicants for this position must be legally authorized to work in the United States. This position does not meet the employment requirements for individuals with F-1 OPT STEM work authorization status.