Required Skills / Qualifications:
- Minimum of 7+ years of experience in corporate and/or third-party executive search with demonstrated success managing a full-cycle search process
- Bachelor's degree in related field; MBA or advanced degree preferred
- Excellent time management and follow-up skills paramount to perform in a multi-client and fast paced environment
- Strong business acumen and organizational savvy necessary to understand and anticipate future business and talent needs
- Excellent interpersonal, relationship building, planning, and prioritizing skills
- Ability to influence and persuade others to achieve desired outcomes
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with ability to effectively interact and present to both internal and external senior management
- Ability to deliver results through exceptional project management skills and natural leadership capabilities
- Professionalism and honesty while building credibility, trust, and respect with clients and colleagues
- Desire to work independently, but also enjoy the comradery of a team approach
- Willingness to travel as needed
Benefits Include: Health insurance, HSA, dental insurance; disability insurance; life Insurance; paid time off; and vision insurance, 401(k).
Additional Information: Upon offer of employment, candidate will be subject to a background check and a drug screen. Additional industry skill testing may be needed prior to placement.
Aleron companies (Acara Solutions, Aleron Shared Resources, Broadleaf Results, Lume Strategies, TalentRise, Viaduct, and Aleron's strategic partner, SDI) are Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, genetic information, sex, age, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected basis. The Aleron companies welcome and encourage applications from diverse candidates, including people with disabilities. Accommodations are available upon request for applicants taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
Applicants for this position must be legally authorized to work in the United States. This position does not meet the employment requirements for individuals with F-1 OPT STEM work authorization status.