Required Skills / Qualifications:
- High School Diploma or GED
- Minimum of 5 years' quality control inspection work experience in a manufacturing environment
Preferred Skills / Qualifications:
- Ability to assure products confirm to specifications by reading and interpreting blueprints, assembly drawings, and process documentation.
- Strong knowledge of geometric dimensioning and tolerancing (GD&T) fundamentals.
- Ability to accurately perform mechanical inspection processes using a CMM, optical CMM and various mechanical measuring tools
- Competent in Microsoft windows and database applications, basic algebra, geometry, and trigonometry.
- Excellent recordkeeping skills and attention to details
- Upon offer of employment, the individual will be subject to a background check and a drug screen
Aleron companies (Acara Solutions, Aleron Shared Resources, Broadleaf Results, Lume Strategies, TalentRise, Viaduct, and Aleron's strategic partner, SDI) are Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, genetic information, sex, age, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected basis. The Aleron companies welcome and encourage applications from diverse candidates, including people with disabilities. Accommodations are available upon request for applicants taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
Applicants for this position must be legally authorized to work in the United States. This position does not meet the employment requirements for individuals with F-1 OPT STEM work authorization status.