Required Skills / Qualifications:
- 1 years' of experience in sales management and/or B2B sales
Preferred Skills / Qualifications:
- Bachelor's Degree
- 1 year of prior staffing or related industry experience
- Highly motivated and self-disciplined with a passion for going beyond
- Outgoing personality with expertise in developing relationships, particularly with business leaders and management
- Experience in managing complete sales life cycles, from cold calling to closing the deal
- Excellent written and verbal communication abilities
- A positive and professional image
- A valid driver's license, good driving record, and a serviceable vehicle suitable for business transportation
- Upon offer of employment, candidate will be subject to a pre-employment screening process.
Benefits Include: Health insurance, HSA, dental insurance; disability insurance; life Insurance; paid time off; and vision insurance, 401(k).
Additional Information: Upon offer of employment, candidate will be subject to a background check and a drug screen. Additional industry skill testing may be needed prior to placement.
Aleron companies (Acara Solutions, Aleron Shared Resources, Broadleaf Results, Lume Strategies, TalentRise, Viaduct, and Aleron's strategic partner, SDI) are Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, genetic information, sex, age, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected basis. The Aleron companies welcome and encourage applications from diverse candidates, including people with disabilities. Accommodations are available upon request for applicants taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
When we were founded in 1957, Acara employees were dedicated to delivering design and drafting services in Western New York. Fast forward to today, and our company provides contract and direct labor support across nearly all job types throughout North America…and abroad. The spirit to connect people and business in ways that change lives resounds within each Acara employee. We work hard to further job seekers along their individual career paths and-in doing so-maintain our own culture of collaboration, innovation, community, and mindful, attentive service.
Go Beyond. www.superiorjobs.com
EEO Employer - Minorities / Females / Disabled / Veterans / Sexual Orientation / Gender Identity