Required Skills / Qualifications:
- Diploma in electronics or electrical engineering technology
- Minimum of 2 years experience in Lean Six Sigma not needed but would be considered an asset.
- Minimum of 2 years experience in Quality Engineer/Technician or equivalent position.
- Minimum of 2 years experience in Manufacturing Quality Systems such as AS9100, AS9102 and PPAP through past work history.
- Minimum of 2 years experience in operate and use electronic test equipment such as (but not limited to): TDRs, Oscilloscopes, Network Analyzers, Megohmmeters, Fiber Optic testers, and various other equipment used to test product.
Preferred Skills / Qualifications:
- Demonstrated ability to manage ITAR projects as
- Experience in basic programming/scripting
- Electrical Testing experience
- Experience with Contracts and Documentation to extract the necessary requirements
- Ability to work in teams and influence decisions based on facts and process thinking.
- Excellent English communications skills, both verbal and written.
- Knowledge of data management systems, databases and statistical tools.
- Detail oriented.
- Ability to work independently
- Good organizational skills with the ability to handle multiple and changing priorities.
- Excellent organizational, interpersonal and time management skills
- Demonstrated proficiency in MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access, and Outlook
- Possess capability to operate and use electronic test equipment such as (but not limited to): TDRs, Oscilloscopes, Network Analyzers, Megohmmeters, Fiber Optic testers, and various other equipment used to test product.
- Upon offer of employment, the individual will be subject to a background check and a drug screen
- Standing, Walking, Sitting,
- Use of hand to handle or feel
- Reaching with hands and arms
- Vision - Close Vision, distance, Color Vision
- Lift up to 50 lbs
Aleron companies (Acara Solutions, Aleron Shared Resources, Broadleaf Results, Lume Strategies, TalentRise, Viaduct, and Aleron's strategic partner, SDI) are Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, genetic information, sex, age, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected basis. The Aleron companies welcome and encourage applications from diverse candidates, including people with disabilities. Accommodations are available upon request for applicants taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
Applicants for this position must be legally authorized to work in the United States. This position does not meet the employment requirements for individuals with F-1 OPT STEM work authorization status.