Experience and Technical Skills Required:
* Five years of progressive managerial experience, sales, or marketing field, preferably in a product manufacturing setting is necessary for success in this role. A combination of education and experience will be considered.
* Advanced communication and listening skills; both oral and written, to communicate clearly and persuasively. Able to attentively and actively listen and has patience to ask data-gathering questions to ensure understanding congruence.
* Sales, marketing, and customer service skills to promote products, close sales, and maintain customer relations.
* Excellent interpersonal skills, which involves the ability to effectively interact with persons at all levels of the organization and for team-building purposes is required.
* Strong analytical and problem-solving skills to resolve human resource and production resource challenges
Education and Knowledge Required:
* A Bachelor's university degree or college diploma, experience in Production and Operations, Engineering, Management, or a related discipline is preferred.
* Knowledge of the consultative selling process (i.e., the building of long-term customer relationships).
* Knowledge of Company products and product lines (will train).
* Knowledge of computer skills in MS Word, MS Excel, MS Outlook. Proficiency in Windows based applications.
* Combinations of education and experience will be considered.