Required Skills / Qualifications:
- Bachelor's Degree BS in Industrial Engineering or Computer Science or Computer Engineering or Engineering Physics or Physics or Applied Physics
- Minimum of 3 years' experience in Visual Basic or VBA.
- Minimum of 3 years' experience in Python.
- Minimum of 3 years' experience in HTML
- Minimum of 3 years' experience in SQL.
- Minimum of 3 years' experience in Time Series database.
Preferred Skills / Qualifications:
- Good verbal and written communications skills (English language) and working experience in an international setting with the ability to work with other cultures.
- Ability to translate, statistically analyze data, and effectively report problems through written and/or graphical formats.
- Good meeting practices (proper attendance, agendas, start/stop times, minutes, actions, follow-through).
- Exercise judgement and discretion with regards to sensitive and confidential matters.
- MS Project.
- Grafana or similar.
- Database Management.
- Working autonomously.
- Managing priorities and deadlines with little oversight.
- Communicating issues pre-emptively.
- Interacting with cross-functional teams.
- Proficient use in all primary Microsoft Office programs.
- Can observe and respond to people and situations and interact with others encountered in the course of work.
- Can learn and apply new information or skills.
- Be able to read and interpret data, information, and documents.
- Customer focus and commitment to customer satisfaction through prioritization, quality, efficiency, and professionalism.
- Ability to complete assignments with attention to detail and high degree of accuracy.
- Proven ability to perform effectively in a demanding environment with changing workloads and deadlines.
- Result driven-demonstrate ownership and accountability.
- Identifies bottlenecks and drives improvements.
- Work independently or as part of a team and follow through on assignments with minimal supervision.
- Demonstrate open, clear, concise, and professional communication.
- Ability to establish and maintain cooperative working relationships with manager, co-workers, and customer.
- Work according to a strict set of procedures within the provided timelines.
- Be a team player, Proactive self-starter; self-motivator; willing to do what it takes to get the job done driven to provide the highest level of customer service with a 'can-do, no job too big or small' attitude, work under deadlines, manage multiple priorities and projects under pressure.
- Upon offer of employment, the individual will be subject to a background check and a drug screen.
- Routinely required to sit; walk; talk; hear; use hands to keyboard, finger, handle, and feel; stoop, kneel, crouch, twist, reach, and stretch.
- The employee is required to move around the campus regularly.
- Occasionally lift or move up to 20 pounds.
- Travel dependent on business needs.
- Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, colour vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and ability to adjust focus.
- The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
- Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Aleron companies (Acara Solutions, Aleron Shared Resources, Broadleaf Results, Lume Strategies, TalentRise, Viaduct, and Aleron's strategic partner, SDI) are Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, genetic information, sex, age, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected basis. The Aleron companies welcome and encourage applications from diverse candidates, including people with disabilities. Accommodations are available upon request for applicants taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
Applicants for this position must be legally authorized to work in the United States. This position does not meet the employment requirements for individuals with F-1 OPT STEM work authorization status.