Required Skills / Qualifications:
- High School Diploma or GED
- Minimum 3 years' experience working as a machinist.
Preferred Skills / Qualifications:
- Experience with plastic injection molding.
- CNC (computer numerical control) and Master Cam experience.
- Ability to use tool room equipment such as lathes, mills, grinders. Ability to read and understand part and tool prints.
- Ability to quickly and repeatedly adjust the controls of a machine to exact positions.
- Good communication skills and work well within a team.
- Ability to work productively with minimum supervision.
- Ability to use measuring tools and hold tolerances.
- Upon offer of employment, the individual will be subject to a background check and a drug screen.
- Occasionally required to stand, walk or sit; use hands to finger, handle or feel objects, tools or controls; reach with hands and arms; climb stairs; balance; stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl; talk or hear; taste or smell.
- The employee must occasionally lift or move objects up to 35 pounds.
- Specific vision abilities required by the job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus.
Aleron companies (Acara Solutions, Aleron Shared Resources, Broadleaf Results, Lume Strategies, TalentRise, Viaduct, and Aleron's strategic partner, SDI) are Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, genetic information, sex, age, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected basis. The Aleron companies welcome and encourage applications from diverse candidates, including people with disabilities. Accommodations are available upon request for applicants taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
Applicants for this position must be legally authorized to work in the United States. This position does not meet the employment requirements for individuals with F-1 OPT STEM work authorization status.