Required Skills / Qualifications:
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Management Information Systems (MIS), or Information Technology or 1-3 years of experience in software programming, systems testing, or systems quality assurance (QA).
- Strong attention to detail, organization skills, and timeliness in order to meet customer expectations.
- Demonstrates strong problem-solving skills.
- Demonstrates effective listening, communicate, interaction, discretion, and diplomacy skills.
- Effective organization and time management skills with the ability to work under pressure and adhere to aggressive project deadlines.
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to establish working relationships with individuals at varying levels within the organization.
- Strong technical writing skills.
- Experience working with databases, SQL, XML, and scripting languages
Preferred Skills / Qualifications:
- Demonstrates a general understanding of the staffing industry and organizational relationships of the company.
- Experience with QA principles and tools.
- Experience in software programming, systems testing, or systems quality assurance (QA)
- Familiarity with Scrum methodology.
- Knowledge of Agile and Waterfall delivery methodologies.
- QA certification preferred.
- Experience with Atlassian and related tools, e.g., Jira, Xray, Confluence.
- Knowledge of IT and QA standards: ITIL, NIST.
Aleron companies (Acara Solutions, Aleron Shared Resources, Broadleaf Results, Lume Strategies, TalentRise, Viaduct, and Aleron's strategic partner, SDI) are Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, genetic information, sex, age, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected basis. The Aleron companies welcome and encourage applications from diverse candidates, including people with disabilities. Accommodations are available upon request for applicants taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
Applicants for this position must be legally authorized to work in the United States. This position does not meet the employment requirements for individuals with F-1 OPT STEM work authorization status.