Required Skills / Qualifications:
- High school diploma or equivalent
- 1 year of previous work experience in a retail, pharmacy, data entry, or related position
- 1 year of medical billing experience
- 1 year experience with Microsoft Office
Preferred Skills / Qualifications:
- Previous knowledge of health insurance such as Medicare, Medicaid, or private insurance groups.
- Strong communication skills
- High attention to detail.
- Direct Hire Opportunity
- Salary is dependent on experience
- Must be available for one weekend every 4-6 weeks
- Schedule is a retail work schedule between hours of 8am - 8pm.
Aleron companies (Acara Solutions, Aleron Shared Resources, Broadleaf Results, Lume Strategies, TalentRise, Viaduct, and Aleron's strategic partner, SDI) are Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, genetic information, sex, age, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected basis. The Aleron companies welcome and encourage applications from diverse candidates, including people with disabilities. Accommodations are available upon request for applicants taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
Applicants for this position must be legally authorized to work in the United States. This position does not meet the employment requirements for individuals with F-1 OPT STEM work authorization status.