Management Skills Required:
- Customer Service: Must provide timely and accurate responses to all business associates and customers
- Planning: Must develop effective plans, objectives and goals that achieve desired results in a timely manner
- Organization: Must organize work in a systematic way, establish clear lines of responsibility, and delegate effectively
- Communication: Must write and speak clearly and effectively at all levels, listen and be attentive to others
- Decision Making: Analyze data and make and/or implement effective decisions in a timely manner
- Technology: Must use technology to its fullest potential to achieve department and corporate goals
Leadership Skills Required:
- Leadership: Gains acceptance of ideas and accomplishes goals through subordinates, peers and teams
- Personnel Development: Selects, trains, coaches and develops associates and teams for peak performance
- Teamwork: Must strengthen team performance by sharing information, establishing guidelines and celebrating success
- Empowerment: Demonstrates positive and active ownership of one's responsibilities and fosters the same in others
- Employee Relations: Provides and solicits constructive feedback, evaluates performance and takes corrective action
- Intuitive/Open minded: Must be able to see opportunities, develop and implement creative solutions to complex problems
- Achievement Drive/Commitment: Driven to achieve goals, objectives, and results. Fosters a culture of continuous improvement
- Positive/Supportive: Inspires and shows faith in others, builds a positive and supportive work environment
- Flexibility: Ability to adapt to changing business needs. To balance multiple priorities and deliver under pressure
Preferred Skills / Qualifications:
- Knowledge equivalent to that which would normally be acquired by completing a four-year college degree program in Marketing/Business Administration.
- Three to five years of measured success and progressively more responsible or expansive sales experience preferable in the healthcare industry.
- Valid driver's license and appropriate automobile insurance coverage per AristaCare's policy.
Special Conditions of Employment:
- Criminal background check and/or drug test
- Initial and continuous exclusion and sanction/disciplinary monitoring
Aleron companies (Acara Solutions, Aleron Shared Resources, Broadleaf Results, Lume Strategies, TalentRise, Viaduct, and Aleron's strategic partner, SDI) are Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, genetic information, sex, age, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected basis. The Aleron companies welcome and encourage applications from diverse candidates, including people with disabilities. Accommodations are available upon request for applicants taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
Applicants for this position must be legally authorized to work in the United States. This position does not meet the employment requirements for individuals with F-1 OPT STEM work authorization status.