Required Skills / Qualifications:
- Associates Degree, or combination of education and / or demonstrated experience in a related position strongly recommended.
- Project Management experience preferred, but not required.
- Demonstrated ability and skills to work cooperatively and effectively with all departments to meet build schedules, resolve problems, and make decisions that enhance organizational effectiveness.
- Experience with printed circuit assembly processes, specifically within the defense/aerospace and medical industries preferred.
- Intermediate level of experience with MS-Word, WIS-Excel and MS-PowerPoint Understands and works with a sense of urgency regarding NPI / Prototype and quick-turn builds, issue resolution and production demands.
- Ability to understand customer specifications and requirements, and company standards.
- Ability to prepare and present clear and concise status of NP1 / Prototype builds on a daily basis.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills, both verbal and written, with the ability to communicate with all levels within the organization in English.
Preferred Skills / Qualifications:
Aleron companies (Acara Solutions, Aleron Shared Resources, Broadleaf Results, Lume Strategies, TalentRise, Viaduct, and Aleron's strategic partner, SDI) are Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, genetic information, sex, age, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected basis. The Aleron companies welcome and encourage applications from diverse candidates, including people with disabilities. Accommodations are available upon request for applicants taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
Applicants for this position must be legally authorized to work in the United States. This position does not meet the employment requirements for individuals with F-1 OPT STEM work authorization status.