Required Skills / Qualifications:
- Associate degree.
- Minimum of 1 year experience in using inspection gauges and test instruments, including manual or computer-controlled coordinate-measuring machines.
- Minimum of 1 year experience in Incoming, In-Process, Final, and PPAP inspection processes.
- Minimum of 1 year experience in a quality inspection role (medical device manufacturing environment or other regulated industry)
Preferred Skills / Qualifications:
- Working knowledge of Incoming, In-Process, Final, and PPAP inspection processes.
- Experience with Microsoft Office, SAP, and Master Control software
- Upon offer of employment, the individual will be subject to a background check and a drug screen.
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
Aleron companies (Acara Solutions, Aleron Shared Resources, Broadleaf Results, Lume Strategies, TalentRise, Viaduct, and Aleron's strategic partner, SDI) are Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, genetic information, sex, age, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected basis. The Aleron companies welcome and encourage applications from diverse candidates, including people with disabilities. Accommodations are available upon request for applicants taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
Applicants for this position must be legally authorized to work in the United States. This position does not meet the employment requirements for individuals with F-1 OPT STEM work authorization status.