Required Skills / Qualifications:
- At least a B.S. degree in Life Science
- Minimum of 2 year's Laboratory experience
Preferred Skills / Qualifications:
- Experience working in a manufacturing environment
- Familiarity or experience with Biochemical technique such as affinity purification process, Biochemical analysis i.e. SDS PAGE Western blot etc and use of laboratory equipment (i.e. pipettes and analytical instruments)
- Understanding of GDP (Good documentation Practices) is part of manufacturing environment
- Demonstrate excellent communication and computer skills.
- Upon offer of employment, the individual will be subject to a background check and a drug screen.
Aleron companies (Acara Solutions, Aleron Shared Resources, Broadleaf Results, Lume Strategies, TalentRise, Viaduct, and Aleron's strategic partner, SDI) are Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, genetic information, sex, age, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected basis. The Aleron companies welcome and encourage applications from diverse candidates, including people with disabilities. Accommodations are available upon request for applicants taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
Applicants for this position must be legally authorized to work in the United States. This position does not meet the employment requirements for individuals with F-1 OPT STEM work authorization status.