Required Skills / Qualifications:
- BS in Electrical engineering or Electronics engineering
- Minimum of 5 years' Experience in designing, building, and debugging electronic systems using digital oscilloscopes, power supplies, parameter analyser, data acquisition and other standard small signal electrical lab equipment
- Minimum of 5 years' Experience in lab testing of circuits while working with design team
- Minimum of 5 years' Experience in National Instruments LabVIEW
- Minimum of 5 years' Experience in Audio background, LabVIEW (ok with the developer's level).
Preferred Skills / Qualifications:
- Knowledge of acoustic concepts especially lumped element equivalent circuits for acoustic systems and transducers is good to have.
- Knowledge of analogy circuit simulation software such as pSPICE or LTspice.
- Knowledge of FEA software such as COMSOL Multi physics or Ansys is good to have.
- Experience with surface mount components, electromechanical, or electromagnetic components or transducers
- Knowledge of analogy or digital audio systems: microphones (MEMS, ASIC), speakers, audio formats, audio signal chain in modern consumer electronics
- Team player
- Excellent spoken and written communication skills in English
- Upon offer of employment, the individual will be subject to a background check and a drug screen
Aleron companies (Acara Solutions, Aleron Shared Resources, Broadleaf Results, Lume Strategies, TalentRise, Viaduct, and Aleron's strategic partner, SDI) are Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, genetic information, sex, age, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected basis. The Aleron companies welcome and encourage applications from diverse candidates, including people with disabilities. Accommodations are available upon request for applicants taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
Applicants for this position must be legally authorized to work in the United States. This position does not meet the employment requirements for individuals with F-1 OPT STEM work authorization status.