Acara Solutions is assisting our client in Lakewood, Colorado to fill a critical role within their team. This is a Level 3 Engineer. The pay will be between $50 and 60 dollars an hour.
Work requires originality and judgment in the independent evaluation, selection, and substantial adaptation and modification of standard techniques, procedures, and criteria. Performs work which requires a broad knowledge of precedents in the specialty area and a good knowledge of principles and practices of related specialties. Duties are assigned to provide experience and familiarization with engineering methods, independent thinking, and company practices and policies.
- Perform independent evaluation, selection, and application in making adaptations and modifications to projects.
- Receives assigned total project leadership responsibilities on a portion of major significant projects and will be given total management responsibility for smaller projects.
- Manages and provides leadership for the functional group"s development, direction, and effectiveness, adhering to organizational policies and processes and supporting overall business and corporate objectives.
- Implements and understands FDA or regulatory requirements as necessary.
- Applies technology principles to multiple tasks. Working knowledge of cross-functional and related technical areas.
- Highlights risks and understands how to approach and complete tasks, avoiding serious delays and considerable expenditure of time and resources.
- Advises team members pro-actively on technical ideas and promotes skill development of team work.
- Interacts with peers across projects to secure resources and commitments.
- Handles frequent inter-organizational and outside customer contacts. Represents the organization in providing solutions to difficult technical issues associated with specific projects.
- Follows technical specification requirements and provides feedback on various technical processes and procedures.
- Presents effectively complex technical information/analysis, and responds to questions from technical staff members and management.
- Works cooperatively and effectively within a team environment to achieve common goals and results, often influencing the outcome of the team(s).