Required Skills / Qualifications:
Preferred Skills / Qualifications:
- PHD in Electrical Engineering
- Experience in electronic analog and digital hardware design and documentation
- Extensive years of EE experience, including a minimum of 10 years of EE group leadership experience
- Excellent communication skills both written and oral
- Medical device development under an FDA compliant quality system, or other experience with design in a regulated industry
Aleron companies (Acara Solutions, Aleron Shared Resources, Broadleaf Results, Lume Strategies, TalentRise, Viaduct, and Aleron's strategic partner, SDI) are Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, genetic information, sex, age, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected basis. The Aleron companies welcome and encourage applications from diverse candidates, including people with disabilities. Accommodations are available upon request for applicants taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
Applicants for this position must be legally authorized to work in the United States. This position does not meet the employment requirements for individuals with F-1 OPT STEM work authorization status.