Required Skills / Qualifications:
- BS degree in Chemical or Electrical Engineering
- Minimum of 2 years experience in automation in regards to PLC Programming and support, SCADA computer systems, SQL Reporting, and MES-like applications.
Preferred Skills / Qualifications:
- BS in Mechanical Engineering or Computer Science
- Minimum of 2 years experience in automation and control work
- The ability to work in both new design and existing machine upgrades within a regulated environment is mandatory.
- Specific experience with the Parsec TrakSYS application
- OEE and Performance Data collection systems.
- Developing and supporting Rockwell control systems with RSLogix/ Studio 5000
- Developing and supporting Client control systems using TIA Portal 15.1
- AVEVA/WonderWare InTouch for System Platform, Historian, Recipe Manager, Batch Management
- Exposure to Lean Manufacturing Systems, Equipment Reliability and Total Productive Maintenance methods are all positives.
- The ability to work independently in a respectful team environment .
- Good oral and written communication skills, computer skills and results orientation and drive to meet committed deadlines
- The capability to manage multiple priorities successfully while working on multiple projects and previous experience working in operations is important.
- Self starting, excellent troubleshooting, communication, organization and prioritization skills are critical to success.
- Upon offer of employment, the individual will be subject to a background check and a drug screen.
Aleron companies (Acara Solutions, Aleron Shared Resources, Broadleaf Results, Lume Strategies, TalentRise, Viaduct, and Aleron's strategic partner, SDI) are Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, genetic information, sex, age, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected basis. The Aleron companies welcome and encourage applications from diverse candidates, including people with disabilities. Accommodations are available upon request for applicants taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
Applicants for this position must be legally authorized to work in the United States. This position does not meet the employment requirements for individuals with F-1 OPT STEM work authorization status.