Required Skills / Qualifications:
- High School Diploma or GED.
- Minimum of 2 years' experience in production supervisory a manufacturing facility, Fabrication.
- Minimum of 2 years' experience in metal cutting, forming, welding (manual and robotic) and machining
Preferred Skills / Qualifications:
- Capable of managing multiple challenging assignments concurrently; moving swiftly and decisively, but collaboratively and effectively with others.
- Personal commitment to high quality standards.
- Communication skills and an ability to formulate positive interpersonal relationships.
- Strategic thinker and effective problem solver.
- Perceptive, responsible and accountable.
- Team player.
- Ability to establish goals and guide strategic and operational planning.
- Demonstrated leadership skills with the ability to clearly communicate a vision, educate individuals and teams, and influence decisions
Aleron companies (Acara Solutions, Aleron Shared Resources, Broadleaf Results, Lume Strategies, TalentRise, Viaduct, and Aleron's strategic partner, SDI) are Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, genetic information, sex, age, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected basis. The Aleron companies welcome and encourage applications from diverse candidates, including people with disabilities. Accommodations are available upon request for applicants taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
Applicants for this position must be legally authorized to work in the United States. This position does not meet the employment requirements for individuals with F-1 OPT STEM work authorization status.