- Bachelor's Degree in Mechanical Engineering or related engineering/technical field
- Minimum of 5 years of experience as a Manufacturing Engineer that includes experience with electro/mechanical system and fixture tool designs
- Min 2 years of LEAN Manufacturing experience (ideally Six Sigma training or cert)
- Minimum of 2 years of experience working in a contract manufacturing or electronics organization (or both EMS and electronics)
- Minimum of 2 years of experience working in the medical instrumentation industry (working knowledge of US FDA 21 CFR)
- Min 2 years of experience with electro-mechanical systems and fixture tool designs
- Minimum of 2 years of experience using AutoCAD and/or Solidworks
- Degree in Material Science
- Experience with ISO 9001 and ISO 13485
- Experience with PCBs/PCBAs
- Knowledge of reading and creating assembly drawings and stack up tolerance calculation on a system level.
- Demonstrated expertise using GD&T principles.
- Experience in working with operators and line supervisors to drive productivity improvements
- Familiar with general packaging requirements for industrial products.
- ISO 9001 and ISO 13485 experience preferred
Aleron companies (Acara Solutions, Aleron Shared Resources, Broadleaf Results, Lume Strategies, TalentRise, Viaduct, and Aleron's strategic partner, SDI) are Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, genetic information, sex, age, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected basis. The Aleron companies welcome and encourage applications from diverse candidates, including people with disabilities. Accommodations are available upon request for applicants taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
Applicants for this position must be legally authorized to work in the United States. This position does not meet the employment requirements for individuals with F-1 OPT STEM work authorization status.