Required Skills / Qualifications:
- High School Diploma or GED
- Minimum of 2 years' Experience of working in product oriented technical-industrial environment.
Preferred Skills / Qualifications:
- Associate degree
- Hands-on laboratory experience
- Experience of working with chemicals
- Experience maintaining complex equipment used for production
- Experience troubleshooting electrical and mechanical issues
- Good communication and computer skills (Word and Excel)
- Understanding of operating electrical and mechanical equipment.
- Ability to interpret and analyse complex instrumentation
- Detail Orientated
- Ability to multitask in a fast-moving environment
- Be comfortable working in hot environment
- Electrical Background.
- Upon offer of employment, the individual will be subject to a background check and a drug screen.
- Ability to lift a minimum of 35Lbs
Aleron companies (Acara Solutions, Aleron Shared Resources, Broadleaf Results, Lume Strategies, TalentRise, Viaduct, and Aleron's strategic partner, SDI) are Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, genetic information, sex, age, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected basis. The Aleron companies welcome and encourage applications from diverse candidates, including people with disabilities. Accommodations are available upon request for applicants taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
Applicants for this position must be legally authorized to work in the United States. This position does not meet the employment requirements for individuals with F-1 OPT STEM work authorization status.