Required Skills / Qualifications:
- High School Diploma or GED
- Minimum of 1 year experience in solder
- Minimum of 1 year experience in military cable assy (e.g. D38999)
- Minimum of 1 year experience in proper cable and harness assembly techniques (wire cutting, stripping, cable prep and layup, connectorization, crimping, pinning, soldering, jacketing, braiding, molding, use of lacing tape and spot ties for open wire bundles, testing)
- Minimum of 1 year experience in building Cat5e or Cat6 cables and able to route cables in rack
- Minimum of 1 year experience in Rack Assembly
Preferred Skills / Qualifications:
- Experience wire harness assemblies
- IPC J-STD-001 certified
- IPC/WHMA-A-620 certified
- IPC 7711/7721 certified
- Experience with prototype/first article builds
- Ability to distinguish colors
- Technical knowledge of electronics and mechanical designs
- Ability to read and understand the customer schematics, drawings, parts list, wire run list, specifications, and assembly router for step-by-step instructions on how to manufacture the wire harness and cable assembly
- Upon offer of employment, the individual will be subject to a background check and a drug screen.
- If you are hired, we will require you to prove that you have received the COVID-19 vaccine or have a valid disability or religious reason not to be vaccinated. We will not grant any accommodations not strictly required by law.
Aleron companies (Acara Solutions, Aleron Shared Resources, Broadleaf Results, Lume Strategies, TalentRise, Viaduct, and Aleron's strategic partner, SDI) are Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, genetic information, sex, age, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected basis. The Aleron companies welcome and encourage applications from diverse candidates, including people with disabilities. Accommodations are available upon request for applicants taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
Applicants for this position must be legally authorized to work in the United States. This position does not meet the employment requirements for individuals with F-1 OPT STEM work authorization status.