Required Skills / Qualifications:
- High School Diploma or GED
- Minimum of 1 year experience in applied trades training, such as use of blueprints, etc..
- Minimum of 2 years' Experience in process, procedures, operations and the various tools and equipment used in the product mix associated with the job.
- Minimum of 2 years' employment in a trade would be beneficial.
Preferred Skills / Qualifications:
- Basic knowledge of shop mathematics and operations, together with the use of complicated drawings, specifications, charts, tables, various types of precision measuring instruments or the training generally applicable in this particular or specialized occupation.
- Be able to use close tolerance measuring devices (calipers, gauges, micrometers) and be able to perform measurement conversions, read, write, understand, and follow verbal or written instructions.
- Have the ability to complete forklift.
- Upon offer of employment, the individual will be subject to a background check and a drug screen.
Aleron companies (Acara Solutions, Aleron Shared Resources, Broadleaf Results, Lume Strategies, TalentRise, Viaduct, and Aleron's strategic partner, SDI) are Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, genetic information, sex, age, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected basis. The Aleron companies welcome and encourage applications from diverse candidates, including people with disabilities. Accommodations are available upon request for applicants taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
Applicants for this position must be legally authorized to work in the United States. This position does not meet the employment requirements for individuals with F-1 OPT STEM work authorization status.