Required Skills / Qualifications:
- High School Diploma or GED
- Minimum of 6 years' experience in Inspection
Preferred Skills / Qualifications:
- Associates Degree
- Be a resource to other employees in areas of proficiency.
- Familiarity with Asset Management Tracking (Barcode) systems such as Sunflower
- Familiarity with Product Data Management systems such as Agile
- Fully proficient support individual contributor
- Ability to read and understand engineering drawings and bills of materials
- Ability to communicate and interface with the Customer Quality Reliability Officers (Inspectors) on a daily or weekly basis, to present finished goods, test results, and obtain Customer acceptance
- Requires attention to detail and good interpersonal skills
- Current ESD Certification
- Upon offer of employment, the individual will be subject to a background check and a drug screen
- If you are hired, we will require you to prove that you have received the COVID-19 vaccine or have a valid disability or religious reason not to be vaccinated. We will not grant any accommodations not strictly required by law.
Aleron companies (Acara Solutions, Aleron Shared Resources, Broadleaf Results, Lume Strategies, TalentRise, Viaduct, and Aleron's strategic partner, SDI) are Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, genetic information, sex, age, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected basis. The Aleron companies welcome and encourage applications from diverse candidates, including people with disabilities. Accommodations are available upon request for applicants taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
Applicants for this position must be legally authorized to work in the United States. This position does not meet the employment requirements for individuals with F-1 OPT STEM work authorization status.