Required Skills / Qualifications:
- At least a High School Diploma or GED
- Minimum of 2 years' experience with soldered and crimp inspection on cables using IPC-A-620 standards.
Preferred Skills / Qualifications:
- Has the willingness and ability to perform assembly tasks related to assigned inspection areas as needed.
- Detail-oriented and proficient at interpreting drawings, diagrams, parts lists, IPC manuals, revision control, reference documents and work instructions.
- A team player with verbal and written communication skills.
- Interfaces effectively and diplomatically with assemblers, test technicians, engineers, customers, and management when resolving quality issues.
- Proficient with Personal Computers.
- Candidate has a background in the manufacturing process of Cables, Subassemblies and Racks.
- Upon offer of employment, the individual will be subject to a background check and a drug screen
- If you are hired, we will require you to prove that you have received the COVID-19 vaccine or have a valid disability or religious reason not to be vaccinated. We will not grant any accommodations not strictly required by law.
Aleron companies (Acara Solutions, Aleron Shared Resources, Broadleaf Results, Lume Strategies, TalentRise, Viaduct, and Aleron's strategic partner, SDI) are Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, genetic information, sex, age, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected basis. The Aleron companies welcome and encourage applications from diverse candidates, including people with disabilities. Accommodations are available upon request for applicants taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
Applicants for this position must be legally authorized to work in the United States. This position does not meet the employment requirements for individuals with F-1 OPT STEM work authorization status.