Education and Experience :
- Bachelor's degree in mechanical or industrial engineering preferred.
- Health and Safety training in: WHMIS, Safe Work Operation, First Aid/First Responder are assets.
- 10 - 12 years of related production manufacturing experience
Skills and Competencies required :
- Demonstrated knowledge of a variety of business systems such as production control, safety, quality control and logistics.
- Knowledge of welding is essential.
- Experience in other manufacturing environments will be recognized and considered.
- Experience with equipment
- Knowledgeable about measurement and test equipment.
Aleron companies (Acara Solutions, Aleron Shared Resources, Broadleaf Results, Lume Strategies, TalentRise, Viaduct, and Aleron's strategic partner, SDI) are Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, genetic information, sex, age, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected basis. The Aleron companies welcome and encourage applications from diverse candidates, including people with disabilities. Accommodations are available upon request for applicants taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
Applicants for this position must be legally authorized to work in the country in which the position is located.