Required Skills / Qualifications:
- High School Diploma or GED
- Minimum of 2 years experience in Product Processing Specialist
Preferred Skills / Qualifications:
- Demonstrate quality working relationships with others in the group as well as internal parties.
- Demonstrate responsiveness to client needs and a proactive approach toward problem avoidance.
- Communicate professionally and constructively with team members as well as clients and internal parties
- Demonstrate and display teamwork with fellow coworkers by assisting in daily responsibilities, valuing differences, building positive work relationships and demonstrating flexibility.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Customer service skills
- Organizational Skills
- Ability to work effectively in a fast paced deadline driven environment
- Detail oriented
- Able to work in a team environment and independently
- Typing skills
- Knowledge of USD and Foreign Currency Payment Processing,
- Upon offer of employment, the individual will be subject to a background check and a drug screen.
Aleron companies (Acara Solutions, Aleron Shared Resources, Broadleaf Results, Lume Strategies, TalentRise, Viaduct, and Aleron's strategic partner, SDI) are Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, genetic information, sex, age, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected basis. The Aleron companies welcome and encourage applications from diverse candidates, including people with disabilities. Accommodations are available upon request for applicants taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
Applicants for this position must be legally authorized to work in the United States. This position does not meet the employment requirements for individuals with F-1 OPT STEM work authorization status.