Required Skills / Qualifications:
- High School Diploma or GED
- Minimum of 8 years' experience in aircraft structures assembly
- Minimum of 2 years' experience with completion of Airframe and Power plant schooling or A&P certificate
Preferred Skills / Qualifications:
- A thorough understanding of aircraft drawings and maintenance manuals
- In depth knowledge of tools to perform this job function
- Great familiarity with general industry standards on quality expectations and ability to proficiently self-inspect completed work
- In depth knowledge of Sheetmetal principals and techniques
- Ability and willingness to train and mentor lower-level technicians
- General knowledge of military aircraft FOD and Tool Control requirements
- C-130H and C-130J Periodic Depot Maintenance (PDM), or modification
- G550 Structure and Modification
- 737 C Check and Modification
- Be able to read and write the English Language
- Upon offer of employment, the individual will be subject to a background check and a drug screen
- Be able to work overtime, any shift, and weekends.
- Possess mechanical skills and can assemble close tolerance part using hand tools such as pneumatic drills and rivet guns.
- Have requisite basic tools prior to starting to work; tool list will be provided.
- Tools shadowed and engraved.
- Be able to be certified to operate self-propelled vehicles such as forklifts, scissor lifts, boom lifts and aircraft tow vehicles.
- Flight line physical.
- Be able to lift to 50 pounds
Aleron companies (Acara Solutions, Aleron Shared Resources, Broadleaf Results, Lume Strategies, TalentRise, Viaduct, and Aleron's strategic partner, SDI) are Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, genetic information, sex, age, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected basis. The Aleron companies welcome and encourage applications from diverse candidates, including people with disabilities. Accommodations are available upon request for applicants taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
Applicants for this position must be legally authorized to work in the United States. This position does not meet the employment requirements for individuals with F-1 OPT STEM work authorization status.