Required Skills / Qualifications:
- High School Diploma or GED
- Minimum 2 years' experience in customer service
Preferred Skills / Qualifications:
- Associates Degree in Finance or Accounting
- Possess superior organizational and communication skills
- Able to work independently with minimal direct supervision
- Minimum 2 years' experience in Industry
- Fluency in Microsoft Office Suite of program with emphasis on fluency in Excel Database
- Fluency in Spanish or French
- Strong attention to detail and willingness to learn
- Upon offer of employment, the individual will be subject to a background check and a drug screen.
- Available to work Monday-Friday and Saturdays as needed
Aleron companies (Acara Solutions, Aleron Shared Resources, Broadleaf Results, Lume Strategies, TalentRise, Viaduct, and Aleron's strategic partner, SDI) are Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, genetic information, sex, age, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected basis. The Aleron companies welcome and encourage applications from diverse candidates, including people with disabilities. Accommodations are available upon request for applicants taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
Applicants for this position must be legally authorized to work in the United States. This position does not meet the employment requirements for individuals with F-1 OPT STEM work authorization status.