Our client based in North York is a Large Personal Injury Law Firm and they are seeking an Accident Benefits Clerk with 1+ years of experience specifically in Accident Benefits. The ideal candidate is an excellent communicator with good business acumen and a strong grasp of the industry.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Drafts written communications & legal documents.
- Communicates with clients on behalf of lawyer.
- Prepares and files legal documents.
- Preparation of files prior to discovery.
- Answers routine correspondence and initiates follow-up as required.
- Prepares reports including gathering and summarizing data.
- Arranges appointments pertaining to meetings, mediations and examinations for discovery.
- Prepare files for case conference and hearings.
- Organizing settlement discusses with counsel and/or adjusters.
- Other administrative duties as required.