Required Skills / Qualifications:
- High School Diploma or GED
- Minimum of 1-year experience as CNC Machinist
Preferred Skills / Qualifications:
- Basic computer skills and use of basic mechanical /measuring tools
- Ability to speak, read, write and understand English
- Detail-oriented and able to multi-task in a fast-paced environment.
- Willing to learn all equipment operated in the facility, and follow established processes
- Able to make coordinated movements of the hands and arms to grasp and move objects.
- Safety Advocacy: Ability to promote and ensure a safe work environment; identifies, communicates, and eliminates hazards encountered during regular course of work.
- Quality Orientation: Focused on meeting or exceeding the level of excellence of products, services, and work activities-measured against pre-set standards; able to identify flaws and take corrective action.
- Cooperation: Willingly assists others by offering guidance, sharing knowledge, teaching skills, or directly performing a task in order to help out. Puts team objectives ahead of personal interests.
- Adaptability: Willingly accepts organizational changes and responds to changes with appropriate urgency and actions.
- Reacts to anger, frustration, and disappointment constructively (i.e. finding humor in situations; finding solutions to problems, using relaxation techniques).
- Spatial Reasoning: Ability to think in three dimension; being able to mentally generate, rotate, and transform visual images.
- Geometric Shapes Matching: Ability to group different types of shapes together based on form, size, depth
- Upon offer of employment, the individual will be subject to a background check and a drug screen
- Working Conditions: Job involves typically working indoors, being assigned to any of the different shifts, occasionally lifting heavy materials, wearing common safety equipment (e.g. cut resistant gloves and sleeves, safety shoes, safety glasses, ear plugs, etc.) being exposed to loud noises and the possibility of bumps, cuts, and scrapes.
- Job is typically performed indoors, occasionally lifting heavy materials, wearing common safety equipment ( i.e. cut resistant gloves/sleeves, safety shoes, safety glasses and ear plugs..), being exposed to loud noises
- Ability to stand to perform job duties
- Ability to reach, grasp and lift up to 50 lbs, push/pull and slide heavy material
- Ability to stoop, bend, squat, crawl and climb
- Must be at least 18 years of age
Aleron companies (Acara Solutions, Aleron Shared Resources, Broadleaf Results, Lume Strategies, TalentRise, Viaduct, and Aleron's strategic partner, SDI) are Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, genetic information, sex, age, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected basis. The Aleron companies welcome and encourage applications from diverse candidates, including people with disabilities. Accommodations are available upon request for applicants taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
Applicants for this position must be legally authorized to work in the United States. This position does not meet the employment requirements for individuals with F-1 OPT STEM work authorization status.