Required Skills / Qualifications:
- Bachelor's degree in business administration or construction management
- Minimum of 1 year experience as Site Administrator
- Minimum of 1 year experience with MS Office suite; Word, Excel, Outlook
Preferred Skills / Qualifications:
- Advance proficiency in computer spreadsheets, word processing, database, and graphics applications.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Excellent organization and time management, and the ability to prioritize and coordinate multiple tasks.
- This position will needs wearing a lot of hats (buyer, HR, Payroll, Trucking, setting up and managing rental properties) so organization and ability to multi-task are needed
- Upon offer of employment, the individual will be subject to a background check and a drug screen
- Flexibility to adapt to changing priorities and direction in a dynamic work environment.
- Must be able to lift and push weight up to 75 lbs
- This position is a 100% travel; must be flexible with schedules and willing to travel and work anywhere in client's domestic market.
Aleron companies (Acara Solutions, Aleron Shared Resources, Broadleaf Results, Lume Strategies, TalentRise, Viaduct, and Aleron's strategic partner, SDI) are Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, genetic information, sex, age, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected basis. The Aleron companies welcome and encourage applications from diverse candidates, including people with disabilities. Accommodations are available upon request for applicants taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
Applicants for this position must be legally authorized to work in the United States. This position does not meet the employment requirements for individuals with F-1 OPT STEM work authorization status.