Required Skills / Qualifications:
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or other related field required.
- Experience in application development quality assurance and project management (5+ years).
- 5 years of experience in the development of test automation frameworks and automated tests, preferably using C# and Java
- Experience with testing enterprise applications in a tightly integrated ecosystem, NetSuite is required
- Experience with C# and or Java automation is needed.
- Proficient with creating high-level test plans, detailed test cases, and unit test automation.
- Strong knowledge of QA concepts, methodology and tools.
- Selenium experience.
Preferred Skills / Qualifications:
- Familiarity with DevOps, Native Cloud (Docker, Kubernetes, AWS S3/Lambda/Gateway/CDN, OpenShift) a plus.
- SQL Server experience required with the ability to write/execute moderate to complex queries for testing and production inquiries.
- CRM experience.
Aleron companies (Acara Solutions, Aleron Shared Resources, Broadleaf Results, Lume Strategies, TalentRise, Viaduct, and Aleron's strategic partner, SDI) are Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, genetic information, sex, age, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected basis. The Aleron companies welcome and encourage applications from diverse candidates, including people with disabilities. Accommodations are available upon request for applicants taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
Applicants for this position must be legally authorized to work in the United States. This position does not meet the employment requirements for individuals with F-1 OPT STEM work authorization status.