Required Skills / Qualifications:
- High School Diploma or GED
- Minimum 2 years' experience as Principle Quality Inspector
Preferred Skills / Qualifications:
- Associates degree in Electronics or Computer Science or Mechanical engineering
- J-STD_001, 002, IPC 610, MIL-STD-883, MIL-STD-750 and X-Ray qualification certifications.
- CMM(Coordinate Measuring Machine) experience
- Clear knowledge of basic electrical or mechanical technology
- Clear knowledge of ESD control
- Clear knowledge of workmanship standards
- Clear knowledge of drawing interpretation
- General knowledge of geometric dimensioning and tolerancing
- General knowledge of statistics and process control techniques
- Skilled in using PC applications (Microsoft Word, Excel)
- Skilled in use of basic mechanical measurement tools Interpersonal skills
- Upon offer of employment, the individual will be subject to a background check and a drug screen.
Aleron companies (Acara Solutions, Aleron Shared Resources, Broadleaf Results, Lume Strategies, TalentRise, Viaduct, and Aleron's strategic partner, SDI) are Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, genetic information, sex, age, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected basis. The Aleron companies welcome and encourage applications from diverse candidates, including people with disabilities. Accommodations are available upon request for applicants taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
Applicants for this position must be legally authorized to work in the United States. This position does not meet the employment requirements for individuals with F-1 OPT STEM work authorization status.