Required Skills / Qualifications:
- High School Diploma or GED
- Minimum of 2 years' experience in Manufacturing Technician
Preferred Skills / Qualifications:
- Able to perform and execute a high-volume fast-paced product line.
- A good understanding of Mechanical systems
- Understand beginning to end process flow/knowledge
- Ability to troubleshoot equipment or process errors
- Ability to adjust equipment to achieve requirements
- Demonstrate high attention to detail
- Understands implication of work and makes recommendations for solutions
- Ability to work efficiently and effectively, utilizing time wisely
- Ability to work under frequency changing priorities and deadlines
- Ability to work under pressure and to meet deadlines
- Ability to work both autonomously and as part of a team
- Upon offer of employment, the individual will be subject to a background check and a drug screen
- Periodically lifting of material is expected
Aleron companies (Acara Solutions, Aleron Shared Resources, Broadleaf Results, Lume Strategies, TalentRise, Viaduct, and Aleron's strategic partner, SDI) are Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, genetic information, sex, age, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected basis. The Aleron companies welcome and encourage applications from diverse candidates, including people with disabilities. Accommodations are available upon request for applicants taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
Applicants for this position must be legally authorized to work in the United States. This position does not meet the employment requirements for individuals with F-1 OPT STEM work authorization status.