Required Skills / Qualifications:
- High School diploma or GED
- Minimum 2 years' experience in professional talent acquisition or an operational background
- Minimum 2 years of recruitment operations with focus on experience management, critical transactional components
- Minimum 2 years' experience in utilizing Microsoft Office 365 products (Outlook, Word, PowerPoint)
- Minimum 2 years' experience with following structured processes
Preferred Skills / Qualifications:
- BS/BA Degree
- Success driving process and systems advancement across a team
- Ability to multi-task in a rapidly changing work environment
- Leading projects; preferably in a progressive and best in class recruiting organization with high volume, large multi-national organization
- Familiarity with FedCon regulations within talent acquisition and operations
- Prior or current experience in Talent Acquisition operations
- Prior or current The client Company experience with an understanding of client HR systems and processes
- Proven success with coaching and developing team capabilities and leading through vision and values
- Previous experience as a Training Facilitator, or similar role
- Knowledge of traditional and modern educational techniques
- Upon offer of employment, the individual will be subject to a background check and a drug screen.
Aleron companies (Acara Solutions, Aleron Shared Resources, Broadleaf Results, Lume Strategies, TalentRise, Viaduct, and Aleron's strategic partner, SDI) are Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, genetic information, sex, age, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected basis. The Aleron companies welcome and encourage applications from diverse candidates, including people with disabilities. Accommodations are available upon request for applicants taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
Applicants for this position must be legally authorized to work in the United States. This position does not meet the employment requirements for individuals with F-1 OPT STEM work authorization status.